- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleBaby Trend Snap Tech 35 Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$89.99$89.99Free deliveryGift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleEverillo Nurture Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$59.88$59.88Free deliveryGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleEverillo Ev Nurture Infant Car Seat (Graham Blue)Current Price$59.88$59.88Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleSafety 1st onBoard 35 LT Infant Car Seat, MonumentCurrent Price$56.99$56.99 - $99.99$99.99Free deliveryGift eligible
- NewCurrent Price$79.00$79.00($1.32/ea)Free deliveryFree pickup today
- NewProduct TitleNurture Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat (Grace Pink)Current Price$59.88$59.88($1.38/ea)Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product TitleGraco Comfy Cruiser Click Connect Travel SystemCurrent Price$154.00$154.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleGraco SnugRide 35 Lite Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$89.00$89.00Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleDisney Baby Light 'n Comfy 22 Luxe Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$79.99$79.99 - $89.99$89.99Free deliveryGift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleEverillo LiteMax Infant Car SeatCurrent Price$91.30$91.30Free deliveryGift eligible
Infant Car Seats
An infant car seat is vital for ensuring your baby's safety when you're in a vehicle.
As you shop for infant car seats, you'll notice that there are several types. Stage one car seats, often marketed simply as "infant car seats," have a bucket-like design and are made for infants that weigh less than about 22 pounds and are shorter than about 30 inches. These seats are installed rear-facing and attach to a base that's hooked or strapped into your car. Convertible car seats are larger and have no separate base. They can be installed rear-facing for infants and younger toddlers and then reversed to face forward. 3-in-1 car seats can transition from rear-facing infant car seats to forward-facing toddler-car-seats'>toddler car seats and finally to booster seats for older children.
A convertible car seat — whether 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 — is an attractive option because you won't need to buy a new seat as your child grows older. However, experts recommend starting off with a stage-one car seat, since it's better able to surround and protect your baby and generally offers superior head support. Another reason for choosing stage-one car seats is that they often come with Travel Systems, which allow them to be used as stroller seats.
At US Deal Mall, you'll find a wide selection of infant car seats, all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.