- Sponsored ProductProduct TitleBaby Trend Expedition Double Jogging StrollerCurrent Price$16199.00$161.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductProduct TitleBaby Trend Navigator Double Jogging StrollerCurrent Price$16799.00$167.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$5599.00$55.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleJeep Unlimited Range Jogger StrollerCurrent Price$9699.00$96.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- RollbackProduct TitleBaby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel System, BlackCurrent Price$16199.00$161.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleGraco Trax Jogger Click Connect Jogging StrollerCurrent Price$11299.00$112.992-day deliveryon orders $35+
- RollbackProduct Variants SelectorProduct TitleBaby Trend Expedition Jogger Travel SystemCurrent Price$14299.00$142.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleBaby Trend Expedition Race Tec JoggerCurrent Price$12099.00$120.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Current Price$19399.00$193.992-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Current Price$7199.00$71.99Sold & shipped by VirVenturesFree delivery
With a jogging stroller, you can stay active even with a child in tow.
Jogging strollers are designed for higher impact than ordinary strollers. They have durable wheels to handle uneven terrain while providing a smooth ride for your child. Some jogging strollers have a front wheel that swivels, which can improve maneuverability, although a stationary wheel can help you travel on uneven surfaces without catching every bump.
Two important factors to consider when shopping for a jogging stroller are storage and portability. If you have space constraints, it's worth looking for a stroller that's compact when folded, especially if you'll have another stroller for when you aren't jogging. If you'll be carrying the stroller up and down stairs, look for a lightweight model.
Jogging strollers can come with a range of special features, including sun shades, cupholders that can be used for a water bottle, storage space for a diaper bag and other equipment, and more. However, extra features can sometimes increase weight and reduce portability, so consider what amenities you're likely to use to find the best jogging stroller for you.
At US Deal Mall, you'll find a wide variety of strollers and other baby gear, all at Every Day Low Prices. Save money. Live better.