- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$149.99$149.99List List Price$319.99$319.99Sold & shipped by Gymax LLCFree delivery
- Best SellerCurrent Price$99.98$99.98List Price$199.00$199.00Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$95.95$95.95List Price$199.00$199.00Free delivery
- Current Price$53.57$53.57Sold & shipped by The Factory DepotFree delivery
- RollbackCurrent Price$24.84$24.84List Price$28.84$28.842-day deliveryon orders $35+Gift eligible
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$109.99$109.99List Price$179.99$179.99Free delivery
- Current Price$139.99$139.99Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$169.00$169.00List List Price$289.99$289.99Sold & shipped by SpreetailFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleCostway Evaporative Portable Cooler Fan HumidifyCurrent Price$95.99$95.99List List Price$199.99$199.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Product TitleSKONYON Evaporative Air Cooler Portable Fan CoolingCurrent Price$99.94$99.94List Price$219.00$219.00Free delivery
What is an evaporative cooler?
Evaporative coolers take the moisture out of the air, and then they turn it into a breeze that cools you down. When you're using an evaporative cooler, you can decrease the temperature of a room by up to 15 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the model. Some models are portable, allowing you to take them outside to beat the heat when working on a project or just hanging out by the pool.
Should I get an evaporative cooler or an air conditioner?
If you do not want to pay high energy bills in the summer, an evaporative cooler uses up to 75 percent less energy than central air conditioning or a window air conditioning unit. These devices also do not use any harmful chemicals while cooling, so they do not need to have chemicals replaced periodically.
In what climates do evaporative coolers work best?
These devices work better in dryer climates than more humid ones.