- Reduced PriceProduct Title60" Urban Blend Storage Desk in Driftwood and BlackCurrent Price$299.30$299.30List List Price$359.63$359.63Sold & shipped by HomesquareFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct TitleWalker Edison Metal Computer Desk with Drawer, WhiteCurrent Price$207.94$207.94List List Price$263.77$263.77Sold & shipped by HomesquareFree delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$275.00$275.00Sold & shipped by Tribesigns-Way to OriginFree delivery
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$209.00$209.00 - $209.99$209.99Sold & shipped by Tribesigns-Way to OriginFree delivery
- Product TitleMainstays Side Storage Student Desk, Multiple ColorsCurrent Price$39.96$39.96List Price$109.00$109.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$54.00$54.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$53.99$53.99 - $59.97$59.97Sold & shipped by snordaFree delivery
- Product TitleMainstays Writing Desk, Multiple FinishesCurrent Price$29.58$29.58List Price$49.99$49.99Free delivery on orders over $35Free pickup today
- Product TitleMainstays Parsons DeskCurrent Price$59.00$59.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Product Variants SelectorProduct TitleMainstays Sumpter Park Cube Storage DeskCurrent Price$55.00$55.00Free delivery
A good desk can give you a space to work and help organize your office or room. When considering which desk to buy, it's important to find one that fits your available space, provides an adequate work surface and appeals to you aesthetically. Consider how you plan to use your desk to find the one that's right for you.
For general-purpose work, a medium-size desk with built-in storage, such as a hutch, is often a good choice. They can provide a space for your work, along with storage for office supplies or documents. L-shaped desks can help maximize your work space if you like to spread out, while writing desks can work well if you don't need a large work surface. They're also a good choice if space is at a premium, since they can be nestled into a corner.
If you'll be using a desktop computer, make sure to choose a computer desk with enough room for your computer and peripherals. Also make sure that there's enough space left for any non-computer work you'll need to do, such as writing or notetaking. If you'll be using a laptop, you can get away with a smaller desk, such as a computer cart or a student desk. Portable laptop desks can also be good options and can be moved around to wherever they're needed.
From computer carts to full-size hutches and desks, you'll be able to find a wide variety of desks at Every Day Low Prices.