- Current Price$11.99$11.99Sold & shipped by BRCFree delivery
- Current Price$26.99$26.99Sold & shipped by ChambersshopFree delivery
- Current Price$20.00$20.00Free delivery on orders over $35
- ClearanceCurrent Price$6.98$6.98List List Price$20.98$20.98Sold & shipped by WOWPartsFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorCurrent Price$18.00$18.00 - $21.00$21.00Sold & shipped by Samimport-2011Free delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$12.14$12.14List List Price$13.49$13.49Sold & shipped by eBestShop4uFree delivery
- Current Price$17.90$17.90Sold & shipped by 3DeKor LLCFree delivery
- Current Price$9.15$9.15Free delivery on orders over $35
- ClearanceCurrent Price$10.95$10.95List Price$19.99$19.99Free delivery on orders over $35
- Special BuyCurrent Price$12.38$12.38Free delivery on orders over $35Gift eligible
How do I clean a plastic shower curtain?
You can usually clean your plastic shower curtain in the washing machine. We recommend throwing it in the wash with several bath towels and letting it air dry after. Never place it in the dryer as it will melt.
Do I need a liner with a fabric shower curtain?
If the fabric shower curtain does not have a waterproof backing, we suggest getting a plastic liner. This will prevent your fabric curtain from getting soaking wet and help contain the water inside the bathtub or shower.
Are fabric shower curtains easy to clean?
Most fabric shower curtains are very easy to clean. You can place them in the washing machine and then in the dryer. Always confirm on the tag if there is a specific temperature setting you should use on the dryer.