- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorSponsored ProductCurrent Price$129.99$129.99 - $142.99$142.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Product Variants SelectorSponsored ProductProduct TitleKinbor 7pcs Outdoor Patio Furniture SectionalCurrent Price$709.99$709.99 - $749.99$749.99Sold & shipped by kinborFree delivery
- Current Price$169.99$169.99List Price$189.00$189.00Free delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleWillow Bay Outdoor Rocking Chair, WhiteCurrent Price$99.00$99.00Free delivery
- NewProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$49.99$49.99Free deliveryGift eligible
- Current Price$172.99$172.99 - $327.99$327.99Sold & shipped by EMMA + OLIVERFree delivery
- Reduced PriceCurrent Price$699.99$699.99List List Price$1199.99$1,199.99Sold & shipped by CostwayFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$104.99$104.99List List Price$129.99$129.99Sold & shipped by Best Choice ProductsFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleMainstays Steel Bench - BlackCurrent Price$86.00$86.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Best SellerCurrent Price$315.00$315.00Free deliveryGift eligible
Patio Chairs and Seating
Adding a comfortable set of patio chairs can elevate your backyard to a warm and inviting area that's perfect for hosting all of your open-air gatherings. Pick up a set of chairs and you can have a place to eat and enjoy the warm weather during the summer, relax by the pool or create the perfect setting for friends to gather for a spring barbecue. Whether you're preparing for the next party or just looking to refresh your collection of tired, worn-out chairs, you'll find an assortment of patio seating at usdealmall.com to suit your budget and your decor.
Outdoor chairs are different from indoor chairs in several key ways. First, they're designed to be weather-resistant so they won't fall apart after the first rain. Many modern outdoor chairs consist of a sturdy, powder-coated steel or cast aluminum frame, along with a natural backing like rattan, wicker or burlap to complement the foliage in your backyard. The seat cushions of outdoor chairs typically are removable for indoor storage, but if they aren't, look for waterproof or water-resistant fabrics so they won't absorb rainwater. If you keep outdoor chairs under an awning and you're concerned about not having enough room, look for stackable chairs. They create a much smaller footprint and reduce clutter.
Loveseats and benches are good for general, all-purpose seating, while Adirondack chairs add a rustic accent to your yard. For poolside seating, consider chaise lounges and lounge chairs with reclining capabilities so you can kick back and work on your tan. Invest in a bench with built-in storage under the seat to keep gardening tools, pool toys and other knick-knacks organized.