- 12 inch Hyper Boys Speedbike, Blue, with Training Wheels
- Great for beginners!
- Realistic Dirt Bike Look!
- Training Wheels Included
- Best SellerProduct TitleHuffy 12" Sea Star Girls' Bike, PinkCurrent Price$49.94$49.94Free deliveryFree pickup todayGift eligible
- Best SellerProduct TitleHuffy 20-Inch Rock It Boys Bike , Royal Blue GlossCurrent Price$69.00$69.00Sold & shipped by Eclipse Relief INC
- Reduced PriceSponsored ProductCurrent Price$249.00$249.00List Price$299.00$299.00Free deliveryGift eligible
- Sponsored ProductCurrent Price$299.00$299.00Sold & shipped by Decathlon USA LLCFree delivery
- Best SellerProduct TitleKent 20" Tempest Girl's BikeCurrent Price$118.00$118.00Free delivery
- Current Price$64.00$64.00Pickup OnlyFree pickup today
- Product Title20" Kent 2 Cool BMX Girl's Bike, Satin PurpleCurrent Price$95.00$95.00Sold & shipped by Hunters Warehouse LLCFree delivery
- Reduced PriceProduct Variants SelectorCurrent Price$35.89$35.89List List Price$89.72$89.722-day deliveryon orders $35+Sold by KUDOSALE, fulfilled by US Deal Mall
- Best SellerCurrent Price$104.00$104.00Free deliveryFree pickup today
- Product TitleGenesis 20" Illusion Girls Bike, Blue/PurpleCurrent Price$114.00$114.00Free delivery
Whether going to school or having fun with friends, your child benefits from a bicycle. Wheel sizes for kids' bikes typically range from 12 inches to 24 inches, so make sure to get the right wheel size for your child's height and age. If your child is just learning to ride, start with a bike featuring one gear and look for bikes with more gears as your child becomes more experienced.
Generally, kids' bikes are made from steel or aluminum. For low cost and high durability, choose a bike with a steel frame. Keep in mind that frames made from steel are heavier, and they have a tendency to rust if exposed to the elements. If you have a little extra money, choose a bike with a lightweight and rustproof aluminum frame.
A few special features help to ensure a pleasant bike-riding experience. A chain guard prevents pant bottoms and shoelaces from getting snagged and light reflectors ensure better visibility for riding just before dark. More special features to consider include kickstands, water bottle holders, baskets, and bells.