- Gift Finder
- Black Friday Deals- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Black Friday Automotive Deals
- Black Friday Baby Deals
- Black Friday Beauty & Grooming Deals
- Black Friday Clothing & Accessories Deals
- Black Friday Crafts & Hobbies Deals
- Black Friday Christmas Decor Deals
- Black Friday Electronics Deals
- Black Friday Food Gift Deals
- Black Friday Gift Card Deals
- Black Friday Home Deals
- Black Friday Home Improvement Deals
- Black Friday Office Deals
- Black Friday Patio & Garden Deals
- Black Friday Personalized Gift Deals
- Black Friday Pet Supplies Deals
- Black Friday Photo Gift Deals
- Black Friday Sports & Outdoors Deals
- Black Friday Toys Deals
- Black Friday Video Games & Media Deals
- Black Friday Wellness and Personal Care Deals
It's extremely important to maintain your car lights so you can see where you're going, notify other drivers of your movements and generally stay safe on the road. Thanks to advancements in lighting technology, car lights are far brighter and more energy-efficient than the halogen bulbs traditionally installed in older vehicles. Whether you're upgrading your car to take advantage of the latest and greatest in lighting, replacing burned-out bulbs or looking to add some bling to your ride, you'll find a wide assortment of assemblies, bulbs, specialized lights and accessories at usdealmall.com.
LED replacement car bulbs for headlights, tail lights, interior lights and other car lights are rapidly growing in popularity, due to a number of advantages over halogen bulbs. LED car lights typically last 50,000 hours or more; they're resistant to vibration so they'll survive the bumps of offroad terrain; they're more energy-efficient and they turn on more quickly, making them a good choice for brake lights. Another option for replacement headlight bulbs include HID bulbs. HID stands for High Intensity Discharge and can produce a bright, white light utilizing xenon gas.
Look for headlight and tail light assemblies to ensure compatibility with your vehicle model; many modern assemblies are easy to install with plug-and-play designs. There are also individual bulbs for replacing burned-out brake lights, as well as a specialized lights like light bars, offroad lights, fog lights and emergency lights.
Car lighting doesn't have to be purely functional. Look for LED light strips to create a stunning, multicolored light show. These LED kits can be installed in the interior of your car or on the underbody, and some kits include an app to interface with your phone so you can control the colors and patterns.