- Gift Finder
- Black Friday Deals- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Black Friday Automotive Deals
- Black Friday Baby Deals
- Black Friday Beauty & Grooming Deals
- Black Friday Clothing & Accessories Deals
- Black Friday Crafts & Hobbies Deals
- Black Friday Christmas Decor Deals
- Black Friday Electronics Deals
- Black Friday Food Gift Deals
- Black Friday Gift Card Deals
- Black Friday Home Deals
- Black Friday Home Improvement Deals
- Black Friday Office Deals
- Black Friday Patio & Garden Deals
- Black Friday Personalized Gift Deals
- Black Friday Pet Supplies Deals
- Black Friday Photo Gift Deals
- Black Friday Sports & Outdoors Deals
- Black Friday Toys Deals
- Black Friday Video Games & Media Deals
- Black Friday Wellness and Personal Care Deals
Stay connected with your friends and family with a postpaid cellphone. Whether you're looking for the latest and greatest iPhone or Samsung Galaxy device or just something that can call and text, you'll be able to find a phone that suits your needs at everyday low prices at Walmart.
What's a postpaid phone plan and how is it different than a prepaid phone plan?
While they may sound similar, there's a world of difference between prepaid and postpaid phone plans. With a postpaid phone plan, you receive your bill at the end of your monthly billing cycle. What you pay depends on your phone usage during that month. It differs from a prepaid phone plan because you pay at the end of the billing cycle, instead of upfront like you would with a prepaid plan. The biggest advantage of a postpaid plan over a prepaid plan is the flexibility it offers. If you're on a prepaid plan, you might have to be careful to not use up all your data in a short period of time by streaming music, TV shows, or other entertainment. Whereas if you're on a postpaid plan, you can binge watch all your favorite movies and shows without having to worry about your data usage.
What kind of postpaid phone can I get?
At usdealmall.com, you can shop from a variety of popular phones that can be used on AT&T and Verizon's networks. If you're looking for something specific, you can shop by brand to browse all the latest Apple, Samsung, Google, and Motorola phones. Can't wait to get your new phone? You can even pick it out now and pick it up later by reserving it online for in-store pickup.
After you've got your new phone, get the most out of it with some accessories. Keep it protected from damage with a phone case and screen protector, always be fully charged with battery packs and charging cords, or go hands-free with a mount for your desk or car.