- Garage Shelves and Racks- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Garage Cabinets and Storage Systems- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Garage Door Openers and Hardware- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Wall Organization- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Utility Carts
- Work Benches
- Wire Shelving Parts & Accessories- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Plastic Storage
- Tool Storage- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Garage Flooring
- Gift Finder
- Black Friday Deals- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Black Friday Automotive Deals
- Black Friday Baby Deals
- Black Friday Beauty & Grooming Deals
- Black Friday Clothing & Accessories Deals
- Black Friday Crafts & Hobbies Deals
- Black Friday Christmas Decor Deals
- Black Friday Electronics Deals
- Black Friday Food Gift Deals
- Black Friday Gift Card Deals
- Black Friday Home Deals
- Black Friday Home Improvement Deals
- Black Friday Office Deals
- Black Friday Patio & Garden Deals
- Black Friday Personalized Gift Deals
- Black Friday Pet Supplies Deals
- Black Friday Photo Gift Deals
- Black Friday Sports & Outdoors Deals
- Black Friday Toys Deals
- Black Friday Video Games & Media Deals
- Black Friday Wellness and Personal Care Deals
Items that make your garage more functional
The garage is more than just a place to store your vehicle. it's also a place to work on projects and to store items that you don t want to keep inside your house. To make the most of this space, it's helpful to have supplies that make it easy to work in the garage and have plenty of room while you're working on projects. Because we have low prices, every day, on everything, we can help you achieve this for much less than you may think.
For easy access to your garage, install a garage door opener. It makes it easy to get into or out of your garage without getting out of your vehicle thanks to an included remote control. You can also go out the garage door from the house with just the touch of a button. These openers are powered by a belt drive and an engine that ranges from 1/2 to 1 horsepower. Most garage door openers have two remotes and allow access via a wireless keypad system.
Because you may be working on various projects in your garage, you might want to invest in a workbench too. Many of these workbenches have wood tops with either drawers or open storage space underneath to conveniently house your most used tools. Some workbenches double as sawhorses that have vises attached and allow you to work on projects without holding down the items with your hands. Some workbenches have high backs so you can attach pegboard to hang small tools and other items from it.
Garage cabinets and storage
If you need additional storage for items that you want to keep behind closed doors, consider either freestanding cabinets or wall-mounted cabinets. These cabinets can have as many as six shelves and feature one or two sections. Some of the freestanding units have casters on the bottom and allow you to move them about freely. Some units have both drawer and cabinet space if you need to store small tools and larger tools or other items at the same time. The heights on these units range from less than 20 inches to as much as 100 inches or more. The widths range from around 5 inches to more than 45 inches. This variety lets you choose what's best for your needs.
If enclosed storage isn't what you want, there are several varieties of open shelving units from which you can choose. Most of these feature two to five shelves, with some having a back. Most units stand in one place, but some have casters and allow you to roll them wherever you need them to go. Most are metal with metal shelves or metal with wood composite shelves. Some are plastic for lighter weight or steel for strength, and all shelving comes unassembled.
Since this is a garage, it's likely that you have several tools lying around. The best way to keep track of your tools is with a tool box to tool chest or by placing them on a pegboard on a wall of the garage. Tool boxes, for the most part, are portable and allow you to carry your essential tools and related items (think nails, screws and other fasteners) to a job site or whenever you might need quick access to them. Tool boxes usually have a top that opens and two or three drawers that slide out. The top is secured with clasps that flip closed. There are also tool bags that work like a tool box but look like a duffel bag. For added portability, we have some tool boxes that resemble luggage and even have wheels that allow you to pull or push them along.
For working at home or long term on a job site, a tool chest is more suitable. These have much more space and allow you to store many more tools. These tool boxes have a top that opens, have anywhere from two to eight drawers and sometimes have open storage space on the bottom, ideal for power tools. Although some of these chests are stationary, most of them have casters and allow you to have access to them wherever you're working. Many of these chests are metal, but some are rigid plastic or aluminum too. Red and black are common colors, but there are other colors available, including some that are two-tone. Another feature of tool chests is that they're more secure because you can lock them with a key.