- Jeep Tires
- Jeep Bumpers
- Jeep Floor Mats
- Jeep Headlights
- Jeep Grilles
- Jeep Lift Kits
- Jeep Light Bars
- Jeep Roof Racks
- Jeep Seat Covers
- Jeep Tire + Wheel Covers
- Jeep Tow Bars + Hitches
- Jeep Winches
- Jeep Customization
- Jeep Fender Flares
- Jeep Keychains
- Jeep Mud Flaps
- Jeep Running Boards + Side Steps
- Jeep Soft Tops
- Auto Detailing + Car Care
- Emergency Roadside Kits
- Gift Finder
- Black Friday Deals- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Black Friday Automotive Deals
- Black Friday Baby Deals
- Black Friday Beauty & Grooming Deals
- Black Friday Clothing & Accessories Deals
- Black Friday Crafts & Hobbies Deals
- Black Friday Christmas Decor Deals
- Black Friday Electronics Deals
- Black Friday Food Gift Deals
- Black Friday Gift Card Deals
- Black Friday Home Deals
- Black Friday Home Improvement Deals
- Black Friday Office Deals
- Black Friday Patio & Garden Deals
- Black Friday Personalized Gift Deals
- Black Friday Pet Supplies Deals
- Black Friday Photo Gift Deals
- Black Friday Sports & Outdoors Deals
- Black Friday Toys Deals
- Black Friday Video Games & Media Deals
- Black Friday Wellness and Personal Care Deals
Shop by Category
Turn to The Jeep Shop for top-brand Jeep parts & accessories
We know your Jeep is more than just a vehicle. It's a lifestyle. So we've built the ultimate destination just for you. Whether you're outfitting your Jeep Wrangler with need-to-have modifications like Jeep bumpers and Jeep headlights, or customizing your ride with decals, Jeep seat covers, and interior accessories, you'll find the best assortment at The Jeep Shop.
Does your Jeep work as hard as you do? See our collection of the best Jeep hitch and tow accessories, ranging from Jeep tow bars to Jeep roof racks. For recreational adventures, we've got a Jeep off-roading collection that can meet your needs. You can also shop your favorite top brands, from Westin to KC HiLiTES to Goodyear and Cooper tires.
Modify your Jeep with the right parts
Changing out your stock front and rear Jeep bumpers gives you more protection for your passengers and more strength to tow. Steel bumpers are heavy and tough. Aluminum bumpers are lighter and more fuel-efficient, but they tend to be pricier. If you off-road often, a weighty steel bumper will perform better. Choose an aluminum bumper if fuel consumption is your priority.
When your grille's been damaged or you want a new look, choose Jeep's iconic seven-slat grille design or go rogue and select a style with an overlay that's all your own. Tailor your Jeep with new running boards or side steps to make hopping in your ride easier and protect your vehicle from sideswipes, rocks, and debris. Non-slip boards and steps give you better traction.
Customizing your vehicle with licensed Jeep accessories means you get the best quality, fit, and durability for your Jeep. Floor mats and liners that fit the specific model of your vehicle prolong the life of your floorboards and make it easier to clean out mud, pebbles, and spills that collect inside. All-rubber floor mats are very durable and easiest to clean, while carpet gives you more color options and are suitable when you don't typically track in a lot of grime.
Add a Jeep-branded cover to your steering wheel. Leather is soft and easy to clean, while rubber gives you the firmest grip. Small changes that make a meaningful impact include Jeep-branded license plate covers and frames, decals, and keychains. A sunshade fitted to your vehicle protects your dash from sun damage and keeps the interior cooler, so it's more comfortable to enter.
The best brands mean the best performance for your Jeep
Buying top-brand parts and accessories for your Jeep is an investment that pays off well now and later. Not only will your vehicle perform at its best, but you'll also increase the resale value of your vehicle should you decide to trade it in for a new Jeep down the road. At US Deal Mall, we've partnered with top brands to bring you the best for your Jeep.
- Smittybilt is a leader in the off-road markets, providing four-wheel drive equipment for Jeeps since 1956, from bumper and tire carriers to hoods, tailgates, roof racks, tow hook kits, and a lot more.
- Westin provides a generous warranty—from one year to limited lifetime depending on the product—on its extensive line of aftermarket accessories and finishes, including Nerf step bars, floor and cargo liners, bumpers, and tough mounting kits.
- KC HiLiTES manufactures off-road LED, HID, and halogen headlights, fog lights, light bars, and more specifically for Jeep models. It designed the first off-road light in 1970 and has become the industry standard since then.
- Cooper Tires specializes in tires for trucks, so you know its products are tough. It's been producing tires for over a century and employs tire science and technology through its global technical center to give you Jeep tires that are made to last. They're backed by a 45-day road test or mileage warranty, plus a standard or premium limited warranty.
- Goodyear invented vulcanized rubber for durable, elastic tires over 120 years ago and remains an innovative leader in the tire industry. Goodyear makes tires to fit Jeep models and backs them with a 6-year or specific mileage treadwear warranty.
There's lots more to explore in The Jeep Shop. Sort through our off-roading collection and hitch and tow products as well as fender flares and winches.