- Gift Finder
- Black Friday Deals- use alt shift right arrow to open the sub menu
- Black Friday Automotive Deals
- Black Friday Baby Deals
- Black Friday Beauty & Grooming Deals
- Black Friday Clothing & Accessories Deals
- Black Friday Crafts & Hobbies Deals
- Black Friday Christmas Decor Deals
- Black Friday Electronics Deals
- Black Friday Food Gift Deals
- Black Friday Gift Card Deals
- Black Friday Home Deals
- Black Friday Home Improvement Deals
- Black Friday Office Deals
- Black Friday Patio & Garden Deals
- Black Friday Personalized Gift Deals
- Black Friday Pet Supplies Deals
- Black Friday Photo Gift Deals
- Black Friday Sports & Outdoors Deals
- Black Friday Toys Deals
- Black Friday Video Games & Media Deals
- Black Friday Wellness and Personal Care Deals
Easily give your home your own personal touch with the help of some wall coverings. Wallpaper and wall decals can give your walls a unique feel, create a focal point in a room or allow you to personalize an apartment or rental space. At US Deal Mall, you can find a wide variety of wallpaper and temporary decals to decorate your space at Every Day Low Prices.
I heard putting up wallpaper is difficult and messy. Is this true?
Dealing with messy pastes or glues and fiddling with tricky to hang wallpapers are a thing of the past. Many wallpapers have peel and stick backings, making it quick and easy to add some style to your house. Wallpapers without adhesive backings can also be easily applied with the help of a paint roller, a smoothing tool, measuring tape and a level. Start by priming your wall with a fresh coat of latex-based paint, as this will help you remove the wallpaper later when you want to change it. Measure your wall and cut the paper to fit. Using a clear adhesive and a paint roller, apply the glue and wallpaper strips one piece at a time. This ensures that the glue won't dry before applying the paper. Smooth out any air bubbles with the smoothing tool and trim any excess paper. Repeat these steps for the rest of the wall, matching the pattern or embossed texture if needed.
How can I use wall coverings to decorate my house?
Wallpaper and decals can be used to add a personal touch to any room in the house. Decals can be added in bathrooms or children's rooms to add a pop of color without having to repaint the entire room. Peel and stick wallpaper sheets can also be used inside of cabinets or bookshelves to give new life to old furniture. Tile backsplashes can be added in kitchens behind the stove or sink to tie the room together and make cleaning up any splatters easy. With a wide variety of wall coverings to choose from, the possibilities are endless.