We are very happy with the Intex 24X12X52" pool we recently purchased. We prepared our yard in advance so it was level and had wooden support for each of the metal supports. It took about 2 hours from box to adding water. It is very heavy so you need 2 people to set it up.
Intex 24 x 12 x 4.3 Foot Ultra Frame Rectangular Swimming Pool Set | 26361EH
About This Item
- This Intex 24 x 12 x 4.3 Foot Ultra Frame Rectangular Pool Set is the perfect mix of strength and value great for lap swimmers, pool games, and narrow backyards
- Water capacity of 8,403 gallons when filled to 90 percent full
- The contemporary design adds beauty to any backyard
- Extremely durable yet easy to setup
- Includes: Debris cover, ground cloth, pool ladder, sand filter pump, set up and maintenance DVD
- Lay out pool liner on level ground, assemble the frame and fill with water
- All rust resistant metal beams and joints snap together for fast, easy construction
- Ready for water in 60 minutes
- No sand or tools needed for setup
- Pump's flow rate of 2,100 gallons per hour creates a system flow rate of 1,600 gallons per hour
- Does not require cartridge replacements
- Built in GFCI (ground fault circuit interrupter) instantly shuts off pump if electrical current comes in contact with water making your swimming experience more safe
- Lowest maintenance and most efficient method of pool filtration
- Only requires routine backwashing and replacement sand every 5 years
- An A Frame pool ladder is a perfect fit, complete with interior side barrier to protect your children while swimming inside
- A pool debris cover keeps debris out of your pool and protects it from dirt, rocks and general wear
- Instructional and maintenance DVD included to help you get started
- Easy and convenient draining, drain plug accepts a garden hose to drain water away
- Dimensions: 24 x 12 x 4.3 feet
- Weight: 395 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty (liner): 90-day warranty
- Manufacturer warranty (pump): 1-year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Explore this item
Country of Origin - Components
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Country of Origin - Assembly
You are viewing
Intex 24' x 12' x 52" Ultra Frame Rectangular Above Ground Swimming Pool with Sand Filter Pump
Customer reviews & ratings
love love love this pool. it was very easy to set up and deeper then I thought well worth the price
super fast shipping
I bought the pool online and was so glad I did the shipping was extremely fast and the delivery company contacted me personally for where I wanted them to put the pallet thanks US Deal Mall for the great online shopping experience!!!!!
Love it, was great alternative to more costly pool
we have had this pool for a month now and we do really love this pool. Was not totally sold on this type of pool but price was right, well kids are loving it and so are mom and dad, the pool has exceeded my expectations. Was pretty easy to put together, we spent more time leveling the ground with sand and it was worth the effort, I used wood blocks rather than concrete under the legs as it was easier and worked great. I have since purchased a more powerful Hayward pump as I have a Kreepy Krauler and the pump just was not quite powerful enough for that device. Sure you can spend a lot more on a pool but for us this has been the right choice and in the right budget, as with all things this cost for pool is only 1 part of the cost of setting up a pool. I have to go 5 stars even though I purchased a better pump because there are no other pools this size close to this price. We also went with the salt water in love that too.
Just got to swim 1st time lastnight !!! Love it.
Before I put a below ground pool, i decided to try this. Found this one on usdealmall.com on sale $899.00 with a great $140 pump included. The size of this pool is just what my wife needs for for physical therapy. Nice and long enough for actually swimming! We had 4..5 tons of sand delivered by the rock supply company and paid a couple guys to level it out and put up the pool. Took them longer to move and level the sand than to set up the pool. Filling did take about 1.5 days with one hose. Watched several youtube videos on how to set up and got great tips. Bought a tarp at US Deal Mall to put down over sand and then put down the ground cover one that comes with the unit. Also, picked up 25 12x12 inch pavers for 1.25 each to put under the support legs. Secure and no issues. 1st pool and got it all up pretty easily.
We had the same pool for 7 years and replaced it when we found it here on sale. The size of this pool is just what we need for family get-togethers, and now because I need it for physical therapy. Long enough for actually swimming! We brought in sand to have a level ground and also got heavy duty black plastic to put under it, as the thin blue tarp that came with it just didn't seem to be enough. My husband, son-in-law, and two grandsons unpacked all the parts and put it up in 1.5. hours. We filled it up overnight using two water hoses. Easy to care for.
Love this pool.
This is our second summer with this pool and we love it. We did invest in an upgraded ladder, skimmer and vacuum system and a solar blanket. The water is sparkling clean and warm. We had our water delivered and the pool was full in about 2 hours. Take the time to level it the right way and you won't be disappointed in this pool.
Bought this pool set it up in 2 hours definitely a 2 person job looks great couldn't be happier
Pool is huge, I recommend at least 2 people to set it up. As far as 60 min set up time . Nope takes that long to get all the stuff out of boxes !. Is very easy to set up BUT IAM VERY DISAPPOINTED did every step as directed. Just had water put in and so far have had to patch 7 pin holes!! 4 in corner and 3 on side. This pool was not dragged on anything!! It was carefully unwrapped and set up . Very upset to pay money for pool and the water only to have to put patches on in freezing cold water as I have underwater patches . If it was not for this problem would have no problem with pool , looks great and very deep , plenty of room to swim :)
I am impressed with the size and filter system although it has no skimmer. When installing make sure to have 2 pieces of 2x6 2ft leveled with the ground under each leg for support. If you dont the legs will collaps crushing the base.
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question