Intex Rectangle 22'' Deep Swim Center Family Pool
Customers also considered
About this item
About this item
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by US Deal Mall on usdealmall.com, the displayed country of origin information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
The Intex Rectangle 22'' Deep Swim Center Family Pool can keep everyone cool in the heat with its large size. It has a blue and white color that stands out brightly. The inflatable family pool can handle a water capacity of 264 gallons. It has a convenient drain plug to change the water out as needed. It also has a free-flow exhaust valve.
Intex Rectangle 22'' Deep Swim Center Family Pool:
- Includes drain plug
- Three ring inflatable pool
- Big enough for the whole family
- Free flow exhaust valve
- Pieces included: Light, bucket, ladle, headrest, thermometer, heater, rocks
- Pool type: Kiddie pool
- Pool shape: Rectangle
- Wall type: Soft
- Color: Blue and white
- Primary material: Plastic
- Number of items included: 3
- Water capacity: 264 gallons
- Generic Specifications
- 16 Gauge vinyl
- Overall height - top to bottom: 22''
- Overall width - side to side: 6'
- Overall length - front to back: 10'
- Water depth: 22''
- Overall product weight: 15 lbs
|Shipping Weight (in pounds):||18.0|
Ask a question
If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact customer service directly.
US Deal Mall does not sponsor, recommend or endorse any third party product or service, or any customer ideas or advice.
Questions will be checked against our question guidelines and posted within five to seven business days.
- I have found THE fastest way to inflate your pool. Take a large funnel & insert in the AIR HOLE, then just take your leaf blower & push it into the funnel. turn it on. YOU CAN BLOW UP THE POOL IN ABOUT 3 MINUTES!!!!!!!!! REALLY!!!!by DEBBA1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- What I do is to drain mine more quickly being the drain does not drain very well I use a water pump I bought it for my big pull cover when it fills with water from melting snow rain etc it drains it a lot more quickly it takes about a half hour to 45 minutes to drain a full pool using a water/sump pump.by John1/22/2016Was this answer helpful? (1) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I got the idea from my brother he has the same pool and he uses a leaf blower to blow it up it takes less than a minute to blow up all three chambers using this method I just crank the blower up put the blower hose up to the valve hole and before you blink it's filled.by John7/7/2015Was this answer helpful? (0) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I used an electric air mattress bed pump. Fills easily and quickly.by ButterBean517/6/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- You'd be miserable spending ALOT of time pumping air. I definitely recommend using an air compressor. It takes us about 20-30 min with our small compressor.by CynRiv6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (3) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- A low pressure, high output pump is needed. We recommend using Intex pumps since they are specifically designed for Intex products.by Intex Consumer Support7/4/2015Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (2) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- 264 galby ButterBean517/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (2) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- THREE RINGED POOL SO IT DEPENDS ON HOW DEEP YOU GO I FILL TO SECOND LEVEL ANY FULLER THE KIDS JUST SPLASH THE WATER OUT BUT FOR ADULTS THIS IS A GOOD LEVEL FOR RELAXING IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SIT I ALWAYS GET IN WHEN PEOPLE ARE ABOUT AS I AM NOT VERY STRONG YOUNGER KIDS NEED TO BE SUPERVISED I HAVE USED THIS POOL FOR ALL AGES OF GRAND CHILDREN OF ALL SIZES INCLUDIING ADULTS PROBABLY 75 GALLONS AND UP TO SECOND RING IN POOLby ROCKERSNEVERDIE7/18/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (1)Was this answer helpful?
- The Swim Center Family Pool (Model 58484) holds approximately 264 gallons of water.by Intex Consumer Support7/18/2015Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (8) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- I put pieces of chlorinating tab every 4-5 days and no algae after 2 wksby ButterBean517/20/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- It depends on how careful your kids or you are around the pool. We had ours on a wooden porch away from grass. My kids never rinsed their feet, used the pool almost everyday multiple times. I also never covered the pool at all so we also got debris from wind and rain. I changed water around every one to two weeks. I would however recommend a small pump, that should keep it cleaner longer. Good thing about this pool: it's easy to deflate and let out all water. It took about 20-30 min to re-inflate with a small air compressor, and another 30 or 35 min to refill. It's not too small or too big so I'd say it also not takes to little or to much effort : )by CynRiv6/14/2015Was this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?
- For proper sanitation, it is recommended to change the water before each use.by Intex Consumer Support7/5/2015Written by a verified representative from Intex Consumer SupportWas this answer helpful? (5) (0)Was this answer helpful?