Pentair Amerlite consistently gives the best performance. This is our 3rd home using this light fixture. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
About This Item
- Amerlite 300 watt incandescent pool light
- Stainless steel face ring with uni tension clamp
- Optional plastic snap on face rings to coordinate with your pool finish (sold separately)
- 8.375 inch prismatic tempered glass lens for optimum light diffusion.
- Heat sensing cutoff for low water protection.
- Change out the bulb without lowering water level
- Create different moods with optional snap on lens covers in blue, red, green, and amber (sold separately)
- UL listed when installed in Pentair, American, PacFab, and Purex niches
- Volts: 120
- Watts: 300
- Cord Length: 100 foot
- Weight: 15 pounds
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
proposition 65 reasons:titanium dioxide, other chemicals
|Manufacturer Part Number|
|Assembled Product Weight|
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
1.00 x 1.00 x 1.00 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Reliable and Affordable
I'm glad I went with Pentair Amerlite underwater pool light. It produces a very bright light and is reliable. My electrician did not encounter any issues installing it. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Great Product at a Great Price~
Bought these to replace the same brand that were 10 years old. Seals finally gave out and pool man said we're better off getting new ones. They work as expected and will probably outlive me. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Installed during replastering. Works like a charm. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Amerlite replacement for Jandy
Great replacement for Jandy LED light. It was perfect fit and works great. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Disappointing, extremely expensive light
we had it installed by a pool company, used the pool two months after and noticed the light was extremely hot, the silver ring turned a gold color. It had to be disconnected. We have not been able to use the pool light [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Never buy these lights! Extremely bad design.
These lights are among the worst designed products I have ever used!
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question