Does a good job cleaning my pool. Just wish there was a disconnect or turn off valve on the hose, so I wouldnt have to get down on hands and knees to disconnect from the wall. You have to disconnect or the water spurts out when pulling the Polaris out of the pool for cleaning bag or taking it out while adding chemicals to pool or because the kids are swimming.
About This Item
- Pressure Side Cleaner
- Powerful cleaning for any size or shape gunite, fiberglass or vinyl lined in ground pool
- Runs independently off the power of its own booster pump (Booster Pump Sold Separately)
- Automatically vacuums, sweeps and scrubs your pool from top to bottom in 3 hours or less
- Collect pool debris in its own easy to empty bag so it can't clog your filter. That means up to 80% fewer filter cleaning a year
- Enlarged opening in the cleaner bottom picks up debris like leaves, acorns and pebble
- Double jets provide greater vacuum power and faster cleaning (3 hours or less).
- Sweeps and scrubs the bottom and walls of any size pool.
- Runs off a separate booster pump, working independently from the rest of your pool system.
- Unique filter bag removes debris before it reaches your pump basket or filter, prolonging the life of your filtration system.
- Works in All In Ground Vinyl or Fiberglass Pools
- Requires Polaris Booster Pump (Sold Separately!)
- Ready To Connect To 1.5" Threaded Return Line
- Includes 31 feet of surface hose
- Part Number: F5
- Manufacturer warranty: 1-year warranty
legal:None,safety:no warning applicable
On Product Combined Cancer Reproductive
No features description available
|Manufacturer Part Number|
Lighter Colored Pools
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)|
23.50 x 10.50 x 20.50 Inches
Customer reviews & ratings
Good job, Polaris 280
Works better than expected
- Ease of use
- Value for money
My first one lasted 15 years so I figured it was time for a new one
Happy with my purchase!
Product came ahead of schedule, arrived in perfect shape, was easy to order. Two thumbs up!!
Review, Polaris F5280
Excellent service. Thank you. Appreciate it. The product arrived in good condition.
Polaris makes a great product. The only issue I have has been the hose connections get loose.
- Ease of use
Crazy tail on this model!
Works well but the tail whips out of the water on occasion and sprays my windows! :( With a saltwater pool, it leaves a lot of water droplets. Not sure though that there is a way to correct that problem.
Bloom is off the rose
This is my 3rd Polaris pool sweep. The others lasted 5 years each. This one made it 60 days and has internal gear breakage. Dealer won't help and Polaris is being difficult. Not happy.
Same model; bad results
This is our second same model product. The first was wonderful: a 5-star. We even named her 'Dory'. So, after 4 years of service, I though a replacement would be better than an overhaul. Our new Dory lays on her side most of the time while swanning around the pool, and routinely gets stuck in the same corner. She does not work well at all. So disappointing. How could two identical products perform so differently?
Don't know yet still haven't seen it
Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.
Ask a question